Wednesday 26 October 2011

How much do you pay for digital photos developed - and where please (in uk) ?

Today i had the photos in my digital camera developed. It`s first time i`ve done this as i haven`t had the camera long. I had about 70 pictures in it and it cost me 拢18 - is that a lot ? It seemed a lot. After the whole process was over the assistant who`d been helping me said, %26quot;well you could have got em cheaper if you`d got em smaller but it`s too late now, if you want to change size of em you`ll have to go thru em all again !%26quot; Apparently she clicked for me to have them a bigger size (without even asking me what size i wanted) I didn`t fancy being stuck in the shop any longer - i`d been there about half an hour already - so i just left it and paid the 18 quid. Does anyone know which is cheapest place for this please ? I love taking photos and now i`m in the swing of it i hope to be taking hundreds. I`m in uk. Thanks.
How much do you pay for digital photos developed - and where please (in uk) ?
Complain to head office if thats a big company, because that was shoddy customer service.

I use Snappy Snaps and they're really helpful. Small prints (4 x 6%26quot;) are about a tenner for a hundred.

There are loads of websites where you can compare companies and prices. Look out for Jessops Camera shops, they're supposed to be good too.
How much do you pay for digital photos developed - and where please (in uk) ?
your like me take loads i just click away,it is expensive i got a kodak printer dock and you can do it on your computer to alot cheaper and you can print away without to much cost.xx
The cheapest place to have photos done is at your own home, however, that can turn prohibitive too, if you take too many pics. However; at home, you can decide what size you want and you can make sure that you choose exactly what you want, as well as editing some of them, if you so wish.
asda do them for 5p if u have 100+ (or something near that mark), i found them to be the cheapest... but saying that, ive never printed any at home though...
Asda have a brilliant service - 6%26quot;x4%26quot; - from only 拢0.05, 7%26quot;x5%26quot; - from only 拢0.10, 9%26quot;x6%26quot; - from only 拢0.25. This is pretty reasonable, and the quality is great.
I agree with 'kandiflozzchick'. Most other supermarkets will also provide a %26quot;value for money%26quot; service as they are big enough to be able to keep their costs down.
I upload mine onto www.truprint.co.uk, they get returned by post.

That way I don't have to stand in queues in shops. They are about 8p each.

You can have on-line photo album free from this company, so your friends can go and see your pictures too.
For standard size prints the best place is ASDA 5p per print