Wednesday 26 October 2011

Arrg! My kitten ruined my myspace picture viewing!?

My kitten walked on my keyboard when i was looking at myspace pictures. It changed the view so that everything is WAY too big to see and the little scroll bar shrunk to the size of a lady bug. Now whenever i go to look at ANYONES pictures on myspace- its too big. And it only does that when i'm on a page for myspace pics. Not yahoo, not home pages, not even myspace messaging, JUST picture comments. I've tried everything I can to get it back to normal, including unhooking and restarting my computer, but nothing is working!



What did my kitten do and how can I reverse it?
Arrg! My kitten ruined my myspace picture viewing!?
You kitten owned you is what he did.
Arrg! My kitten ruined my myspace picture viewing!?
You are neglecting kitty., give him or her back rub.
the cat must have accidentally stamp on the ctrl and plus button to make it small press ctrl %26amp; - to make it big ctrl a %26amp; +