Wednesday 26 October 2011

How Can I fill in the background of a picture on microsoft paint?

I have this picture and I'm working on it on microsoft paint and I always get rid of the background with the eraser and cut out the body and face to make the background white kind of like a green screen effect so i can change the background color without losing my pic.my question is even after i do that there is always like little pieces of the background ledt in the pic and if i cut it out it will take of a piece of my head is there a way i can make the whole background one color and keep myself in the picture? or how do i fill in the background when i use the paint can it only makes little dots that are only like the size of a period.
How Can I fill in the background of a picture on microsoft paint?
after using the eraser go into view and zoom and click large size and use the pencil with a white color to get the rest. hope it helps