Wednesday 26 October 2011

Help with printing! How to adjust paper size?

I am printing a very long word document (term paper around 200+ pages), the paper size was set to letter (8.5%26quot; x 11%26quot;) when it was done but the only available paper is A4. When I tried to change the paper size setting to A4, the text, pictures and tables all moved and the pages were no longer consistent with the table of contents. How can I adjust the print settings/page setup so that I can use A4 paper and still have equal margins and the content (text) still in their original position? Thanks!
Help with printing! How to adjust paper size?
A4 paper is about 6% smaller than letter size. I think you manually format the changes. Either go to a printing store and have them print it, or sell you Letter size paper. Are you in Europe or Asia?