Friday 7 October 2011

720p Youtube problem?

Ok so I wanted to make a movie in HD Widescreen on youtube. I found out how so I tested it by making a picture in paint and making it 1080x720. I then imported it on movie maker and changed the settings to widescreen and then saved it in HD. I uploaded this and it worked fine. But now I made an actually movie out of a bunch of pictures and when I uploaded it to test, it wasnt in HD. the pictures change from 1080x720 to 1018x721. I dont think the size of the pictures themself matter but I dont know. What do I do?
720p Youtube problem?
So you want to know how to upload a video to get the HD option? Watch this video - it explains everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5DidFM4鈥?/a>



Works fine for me, the last few videos I've uploaded have been in HD.