Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do you change the video size on XBOX 360 using Media Center?

Recently i have set up my Xbox 360 to stream videos, pictures, and what not using Windows Media Center 2005 (In other words im using XP on my computer instead of Vista). Everything works great. However, when i try to run my videos, it automatically re sizes them to fit my screen. How do i make them play in their original video size?



This is with the latest 360 updates (as of March 4th, 2009)



I scoured the media center settings for atleast 3 hours with out finding a single clue. This is probably something really easy to do, (if at all possible) i just cant figure out how. Any help is appreciated!
How do you change the video size on XBOX 360 using Media Center?
If you change your video settings in console settings, you can get the wide screen view you're probably looking for. As far as videos original dimensions, you won't get this on the xbox. It will either run in 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen aspects.
  • drawing a circle
  • i own a problem near my computer
  •