Friday 16 September 2011

How do i make a picture of someone quarter the size it already is?

i have a photo ive taken of my newborn daughter and i want to paste it into a professional photo of my other 4 children. The picture of my children is about quarter the size of my newborns pic. How can i change the size of my newborn pic?
How do i make a picture of someone quarter the size it already is?
Download Irfanview.



Once you have, open the picture and use the magnifying glasses to resize the image. Once you've found a size you're happy with, go to Image %26gt; Resize/Resample %26gt; where it says Width and Height, copy in the width and height that is shown at the top of the screen on your toolbar.
How do i make a picture of someone quarter the size it already is?
Resizr.com
scan it on to the computer put it on publisher double click the image then click size and write in the size you want then print it
Go to My Pictures. left click on the picture, hit 'Edit', hit %26quot;Image%26quot;, go to %26quot;Stretch/Skew%26quot;. and enter your desired size
Irfanview.
tape a quarter to your screen, then resize the picture.