Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do i make a picture of someone quarter the size it already is?

i have a photo ive taken of my newborn daughter and i want to paste it into a professional photo of my other 4 children. The picture of my children is about quarter the size of my newborns pic. How can i change the size of my newborn pic?
How do i make a picture of someone quarter the size it already is?
Use any good graphics editor (getpaint.net will do) and go to the Image menu and opt to Resize. Be sure any box that says to %26quot;Keep aspect ratio%26quot; is checked. What ever the width size is shown, reduce it to 1/4 of value. Change back by pressing Ctrl + Z and try again if too small or not right.



You could use this free online graphics editor to do the same:



http://www.blibs.com/editor/



Ron