Friday 16 September 2011

Changing the picture size of my tv, where?

all there is on the menu, video section only show a add/substract bar for picture, brightness, color, hue, and sharpness.

and a %26quot;mode%26quot; that has the option of standart, movie, and vivid.



my picture image of my playstation 2 looks zoomed in, a person suggested to change the picture size of my tv. but how the heck am I gonna do that if its not on the tv menu!



someone told me%26quot;What I meant by picture size is the TV settings for aspect ratio / normal / theatre 1 2 or 3 depending on the TV.%26quot;



what did he meant by %26quot;normal%26quot;, or %26quot;theatre 1 2 or 3%26quot;? what the...
Changing the picture size of my tv, where?
Your TV is not a widescreen TV. You do not have a feature on your remote to change picture size nor is there a menu option to control picture size. If your picture looks zoomed-in while playing your PS2, then look into the settings on your PS2 to control this issue. Your TV can not be changed to compensate for this issue.



If you do not have the owners manual any more, here is the Sony site to download your manual: http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-docu鈥?/a>
Changing the picture size of my tv, where?
If your tv is a widescreen, then you should be able to change the aspect. You didn't list what tv brand you have. Some different ways it's done depending on brand: pic size, aspect, wide, ratio. I don't recheck the posts I do, but more than glad to help. Send me email with model number and type of tv if this doesn't answer your question.