Sunday 5 June 2011

How to change the size of an image(s)?

I keep needing to send many (25+) pictures...to people


and they always ask me to make it around 425ppi...


I do that by using photoshop and then saving it as a copy...


This takes a long long time to do every picture, is there a


way I could change many pictures at once...I have photoshop


and lightroom...|||~Yes. There is a way. Is a new tool that Photoshop CS3 has. You can do several actions to many photos at once.


Do you have CS3?


If you do then send me an e-mail I%26#039;ll explain how to do it.|||Use photoshop actions.





Windows %26gt; Actions





1. Create %26quot;New Action%26quot; Give it a name.


2. Record all the steps on one image


3. Stop the recording


4. Run this action on all the images you need. the action will run the sequence exactly as you recorded it.





Good Luck|||copy the picture then paste it on paint then click on the corner of the picture and drag it