Sunday 5 June 2011

How can I change the size of a picture to fit into the blogger header?

I tried the shrink to fit option, but then it made it small and in the center. My blog template has a skinny rectangle for the title and picture (title over the picture), but it either does the small centered pic (shrunk to fit) or a HUGE picture that goes into my widgets column. . I won%26#039;t be offended if you give me kindergarten instructions - I just want to make my blog pretty. Thanks in advance.|||Hi.. you can go to Layout 禄 Edit html to find out the width and height of the %26quot;header-wrapper%26quot;.. then design a picture according to that dimensions using some photo editing software like photoshop and save it and then upload it %26#039;without shrink%26#039; option..





Here is the step by step tutorial:


http://bloggertricks.com/2007/12/how-to-鈥?/a>