Friday 16 September 2011

How do you change the size of a picture for a webpage??

I'm working on my myspace ..and I can't seem to figure out how to edit my image to make it appear smaller on my page.. I need some help..
How do you change the size of a picture for a webpage??
If you need to change the size of picture on the WebPage (I mean size in pixels) you only need to specify two things in your %26lt;IMG%26gt; tag (I hope you use %26lt;IMG%26gt; tags, :) ):



%26lt;IMG src=%26quot;HereIsTheSourseOfTheFile%26quot; width=%26quot;150%26quot; height=%26quot;150%26quot;%26gt;



and your picture will become a 150x150 pixels image.



:)
How do you change the size of a picture for a webpage??
Nikastr did in fact answer your question however this may cause your image to look distorted. If you have any graphics program: Adobe Photoshop should do it.

Report Abuse


download a free little program call infraview, it is espicially for that
When saving the file, make sure that it is saved for the web.