Friday 16 September 2011

How can I change the size of my pictures? *READ DETAILS*?

I want to post my pictures in a straight column (vertically), but they're not all the same size. For example, one of my pictures width is 315px and its height is 520px, while my other pic is 348px (width) by 520px (height). I'm not concerned about the height, but I want the widths to match up.



I tried doing it in paint, but you can only change your picture's size based on percentages, rather than px (whatever that means). I also tried changing the size of my bigger width picture (348 px) to 315px in scrapblog.com, in order for my pictures to look more organize, and of course, for them to have the same widths. However, when it came out, the picture looked all blurry.



Is this even possible to do without distorting the picture so much? I thought it was possible because I know that some of my friends had different sized pics, but they were able to re-size them without messing up the picture's quality.



Please leave clear explainations/answers. Thank you.
How can I change the size of my pictures? *READ DETAILS*?
Assuming that you don't want to pay for this, there is a free website called www.picnik.com.

Upload your photo, go to edit, then resize, make sure you have a tick in the box next to %26quot;keep proportions%26quot;, then type in your new width. It will set the new height accordingly without any distortions.
How can I change the size of my pictures? *READ DETAILS*?
If you have photoshop, you can go to IMAGE -%26gt; SIZE and make your width pixels all the same. You can download a free trial at adobe.com. You can also see about getting PhotoShop Elements. It's a very very simple version of the program and often comes free w/ cameras and scanners, so you should be able to find it free. If you don't want to mess w/ that, you can try picnik.com. It's a free photo editing site that may have something that will help.
  • parameter
  • xp
  •