Friday 16 September 2011

How do i change the size for scanning a picture?

whenever i scan a picture onto my computer, the scanner only scans part of the picture but i want the whole thing. i don't know how to work this because it scans from the printer itself i don't have a program to set up how i want a picture to be scanned. i have a kodak esp7 all-in-one printer. someone please help me with his stupid thing
How do i change the size for scanning a picture?
Hi



Select PREVIEW and then, click on the marquee corner and drag it to the end to enlarge the scan area.



Then press SCAN and you will get the full scan.
How do i change the size for scanning a picture?
I have looked all over the Kodak web site and have not found any thing in which you can change Scan size settings. I would download the latest drivers for your printer from Kodak and then try scanning.

http://www.kodak.com/global/mul/service/鈥?/a>

Make sure you use the drop down menu to select your operating program (ME, Vista, etc.)

It is possible that your memory card will not handle the auto sizing function on your scanner.

By the way, not to sound mean, but I only buy HP 4 in 1s. I have never had a problem with HP.
When you go to print, there should be an advanced functions tab, where you can set the picture size, and then hit the print key on that screen when done??, that might work...





Gary Fischer

www.copier1.com

sales@copier1.com

1.888.866.2679
Uhh %26quot;copier1....%26quot; she's looking for how to change the size of the document scanning size not printing size :P



I'm having the same problem, that's why I stumbled onto here. I'm gonna star your question so I can come back at a later time to hopefully find an answer for myself as well :)